Thursday, December 01, 2005

Just It All

I scored some parts tonight off of craigslist. A mixed bag, to be sure, but how can you go wrong for $5. There were two fenders in there that were worth the price of admission. I've got the day off tomorrow so I may try to get them installed on the Raleigh during the day when I need a break from my school project. I got:
TWO FENDERS: One really nice one, one clip on mountain bike style
WATER BOTTLE HOLDER (NEW): Nice enough, I guess
RAT TRAP: Rear rack that I'll most likely never use.
4 REFELECTORS: Who needs more reflectors??
2 BRAKES: Pads, that is.
RACING SHOE CLIPS: Ancient. Leather straps, for ghod's sake.
AND AN ANKLE BRACELET: Metal. Kinda cool.

If anybody needs reflectors, cheap brake pads or clips let me know. They're yours. You're welcome to the rat trap too.

Oh, and if you've got nothing better to do check out the Queen's Greatest Hits/50 Cent mash-up, Q-Unit: Greatest Hits. Guaranteed to bring a smile to your face. Fiddy with the Freddy moustache will make you grin, if nothing else. But the songs are kinda catchy too.

2 comments:

Gilby said...

I could provide a new home for those toe clips. Email me at ugly bike blog at yahoo dot com, perhaps I can trade something with you!

Yon Saucy Wench said...

The songs are not catchy.