Wednesday, March 25, 2009

9 years old, tough as nails

Nothing like a little snow in the morning at the end of March to liven up the morning commute.  When heading directly into that West wind the snow felt like tiny knives being stabbed into my eyeballs.  But when I got to work I had an email from my lovely wife, as follows:
 
Subject:  36 & snowing, and Morgan's biking to school
 
That's your girl!
 
She *really* wanted to bike to school yesterday, but the forecast was so dire, I wouldn't let her. Boy, was she mad at me when she came home (because it wasn't raining, lightning, or thundering at that exact moment). So today, there was no stopping her.

So if you didn't ride in today because it was a little snowy, you've been pwned by a 9 year old girl and her purple, sparkly bike.


2 comments:

WheelDancer said...

Awesome!

mytzpyk said...

I will smile about this for many hours. Thank you.

You go girl!

Way to go dad.