Saturday, June 05, 2010

Meet the new car, same as the old car

Those of you who know me from real life have probably seen or heard about my "bitchin' wagon." Over the weekend, I decided to get a bit nutty and upgrade.

It's the Collector's Edition. It's OK to be jealous.



Those of you who are paying close attention will see the opportunity here. While the wife encouraged me to get this wagon, she doesn't want two of these monstrosities hanging around the place. And I somehow doubt I could get them both in the garage at the same time. So the other one is available. Inquire within. ;-)

4 comments:

Snak Shak said...

The wood grain paneling adds a certain sense of elan to the vehicle. Congratulations!

Bill Connell said...

It's a beaut! With that hot engine, when are you going to take it to the races?

http://www.grovecreek.com/steet_legal.htm

Snakebite said...

Wagon Queen Family Truckster!

brother yam said...

If you get a chance, stop on by and hoist one with us at Sea Salt on Friday.