Friday, July 16, 2010

Le Tour

I haven't been following the Tour very closely this year, due to Versus somehow not being a part of our basic satellite package any longer.  That, along with Gopher Hockey, was one of the main arguments for keeping satellite.  So the Mrs. finally made the call and our satellite service will end on July 28.  I'm going to miss hockey, and Mad Men, but that's about it.
 
In the mean time, I wanted to call your attention to a great set of TDF photos from The Big Picture.  Worth a look.

3 comments:

chiggins said...

We have to teevee feed at our house either, but our Net connection's decent, so I went ahead and slapped down bones for the Tour Tracker coverage and I'm watching it on the computer.

The pic's good, there's no commercials, you can watch the other stages on demand, and it's a one-time deal (ie: I ain't payin' for no shopping network for 11 months a year to see the one event).

So far, it's been totally worth it. I give it a hearty thumbs up.

chiggins said...

Er, that should be: "we have no teevee feed". Beg pardon.

The Donut Guy said...

Bit Torrent FTW :-)