Sunday, December 16, 2007

Raleigh Triumph

I rode the Triumph on Saturday for the HC ride, and referred to it in an offhand way in yesterday's post. But after the ride I also took a few photos of the bike in it's current state. I spent some time playing around with various photo hosting software this afternoon, and ended up downloading a copy of JAlbum. I haven't figured out all the whistles and bells yet, but I did manage to publish an album of pictures of the bike, which can be found here:

Raleigh Triumph album

My method of linking to pics of my bikes to date has been to create a blog post using blogger and then link to that specific post over in the sidebar. But I've never been entirely happy with this approach, as it seemed a little inelegant and kludgy. Even though there are a few things I would like to tweak, I'm happy with the first effort in this new way of showcasing bikes. I would be interested in your feedback as well. , both about the bike and the gallery.

No comments: