Friday, February 01, 2008

Pictures

I decided that discretion was the better part of valor (and the better part of keeping ones toes) and deliberately skipped riding in the -40 windchill on Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday I was ready to go, but came out to a flat tire on my beautiful new wheel. I considered taking a bike with non-studded tires, but the thought of moving all the lights and associated winter crap only to fall on my ass was too much to bear. So I drove again. I'm working from home today due to a sick kid, so that pretty much shoots the week. Hockey tonight with my brother, and then more work this weekend. Whee.

On a brighter note, I managed to figure out how to get the photos out of the new camera, so here are a bunch of pictures from the recent Knowledge Ride. Abandon hope, all ye dial-up users who enter here.

We visited Coffee Benè, a nice enough place with cute barristas and a nice atmosphere. We should go back.

They gave us the private room. Probably something about keeping the riff-raff from mingling with the regular customers.

A few familiar faces.

More cheerful muffin eaters.

A scenic view of the gas station. Unleaded was only $2.82!

Still need a little work figuring out the flash setting. Boris isn't quite this deathly pale in real life.

And the remainder of the jolly crew.

No comments: