Saturday, September 09, 2006

Dairy Run

Yesterday afternoon my wife called me at work.

Nancy: Did you drive or bike today?
Me: I biked.
Nancy: Oh.
Me: Why?
Nancy: I wanted you to pick up some sour cream on the way home. But I guess we can do without.
Me: I can pick up sour cream. No problem.

And I picked up that sour cream, all 16 ounces.

Date: August 29
Mileage: 23
Ride type/Bike: Commute/Jamis
August mileage: 291
Year to date mileage: 2405

Date: August 31
Mileage: 23
Ride type/Bike: Commute/Jamis
August mileage: 314
Year to date mileage: 2428

Date: September 6
Mileage: 16
Ride type/Bike: Commute/Jamis
September mileage: 16
Year to date mileage: 2444

Date: September 8
Mileage: 18
Ride type/Bike: Commute/Schwinn
September mileage: 34
Year to date mileage: 2462

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Too funny! Thank your wife for the laugh for me, okay? ;)

'Course biking for groceries isn't all fun and games. I ran to the store for some eggs last weekend and half of them broke on the very short ride home. The problem was that I lashed them to the rack instead of dangling them from the handlebars. Oh well, live and learn. ;)