Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Random Photo Dump

I finally went through my phone and uploaded the pictures that were on it. Judging by the snow, it's been a while.

My Peace Coffee bottle I got at the 2005 Bike To Work event is on the left. The one I got at the 2006 Bike To Work event is on the right. But you probably could have guessed which was which.


Sledding with the kid.




I ride by this bike almost every morning. It's cool.


Who knew a fifty cent kiddie merry go round outside a grocery store could get such big smiles?


Sorry for taking your picture at work, Christopher. And doubly sorry for posting it on the internet.


I really don't know what I was thinking when I took this.


Gopher hockey!


I don't even know what this is.


Date: September 11
Mileage: 16
Ride type/Bike: Commute/Schwinn
September mileage: 50
Year to date mileage: 2478

3 comments:

Sparky said...

Eclectic collection of photos, amigo. Appropos.

Yon Saucy Wench said...

Hey, those are my hands. Where were we? Why were you taking pictures of my food?

Frostbike said...

I know they're your hands. I remember taking the picture for a reason. But the reason, along with the details of when where and why, are gone. Into the ether of my mind.