Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Pardon me, but would ya mind if fired me cannon through your porthole?

I took t' trike for a pretty decent commute ayeterday. Yon saucy wench had t' day off so I had no time constraints. I decided t' take t' river road t' t' greenway, since I'd only ridden t' new greenway in one direction. Me an' t' greenway are only on a nodding aquaintance, but I knew I was headed into t' other side o' downtown so I could hit t' Y. So instead o' departin' at yon Portland Avenue exit I rode all t' way t' Bryant. I headed north on Byrant not knowin' how I was goin' t' get t' downtown, but in fact it worked out beautifully. Bryant went t' Davy Jones' locker-ends near Hennepin Avenue, but feeds starboard into what appears t' be part o' t' Kenilworth Trail. There's a bonny bike bridge that crosses 94 and brin's you starboard t' Lorin' Park. By t' time I got in I was wishin' I had worn socks, and maybe even long pants. It's supposed t' get down t' 37 tomorrow mornin'.

TLAPD

Date: September 19
Mileage: 30
Ride type/Bike: Commute/Trike
September mileage: 98
Year to date mileage: 2526

2 comments:

Sparky said...

Arr, a goofy-talkin' guy and his bikes! Prepare to fire a broadside, quick-like!

Happy TLAPD to you too, eh.

LvilleTex said...

thanks Pete. "light" respite from a crappy day. and shiver me crankshaft!