Monday, January 08, 2007

Let's do the time warp again

Where the heck did the weekend go? One minute I was watching Meerkat Manor with the kids and the next I was at work on Monday morning.

Thursday morning I woke up to a flat tire on the Schwinn, so I rode the Raleigh and listened to the crunch of the studded tires. I wasn't thrilled. So Thursday night I changed out the flat and rode the Schwinn on Friday. I rode it again today, though it's making me a little nervous. I don't have a spare tube for the Schwinn right now, so I'm kind of without a net. I'm sure it will be fine. I was going to grab a tube after the Saturday morning ride, but I didn't actually make the ride.

I did manage to get something done over the weekend. Saturday night I helped a friend of mine get his website up and semi-running. And Sunday I cleaned out the garage while half paying attention to the football games. I'd started a shelving project several months ago and the garage was full of various shelving crap. After yesterday, I can finally park both cars in there again. Don't worry, there's always been room for the important stuff. The bikes.

Date: January 4
Mileage: 20
Ride type/Bike: Commute/Raleigh
January mileage: 46
Year to date mileage: 46

Date: January 5
Mileage: 28
Ride type/Bike: Commute/Schwinn
January mileage: 74
Year to date mileage: 74

Date: January 8
Mileage: 28
Ride type/Bike: Commute/Schwinn
January mileage: 102
Year to date mileage: 102

2 comments:

Eclectchick said...

Hey, how's that Meerkat Manor show doing, anyhow? I watched it faithfully for 4-6 weeks (I'm a big meerkat fan), but then fell off the wagon, as it were.

Sparky said...

And your friend is very thankful for the website work, btw.